Halong Bay 2 days trip on cruise 5 star
7:45 – 8:15: Get picked up from your hotel
8:15 ~ 11:30: Follow the newest highway connecting Hanoi and Hai Phong.
12:00 – 12:30: Chek in cruise.
12:45 – 14:00: Have lunch on cruise
14:30 – 15:30: Your first excursion is a visit to Luon Cave – one of the most unique caves in Halong Bay featuring the self-contained lake inside a closed arch-shaped mountain, where you can experience sitting on a bamboo boat rowed by a local or Kayaking*.
16:00 – 17:00: Visit Titov Island – a splendid destination encompassing a crescent moon-shaped beach, where you can immerse yourself in the turquoise water and climb to the top of the Island beholding the breathtaking 360o view of the bay.
17:30 – 18:30: This is the perfect time for you to enjoy cooking class or Happy Hour* and Canapes at the Piano Lounge or on the Sundeck (depends on weather conditions) and live music before dinner and guaranteed to whet the appetite.
19:00: Savor a delicious dinner with Chef’s special menu at the restaurant.
After dinner, indulge in drinks* and enjoy live music from Midnight Buzz Band at the Piano Lounge from 20:30 – 22:30, squid fishing, a spa treatment at Atelier de Beauté Spa*, or movies at your cabin.
6:30 – 7:00: Start your day with a Taichi session on the sundeck
7:00 – 7:30: Enjoy light breakfast with coffee, tea, and freshly baked pastries
7:30 – 8:20: Explore Sung Sot Cave – the largest and most magnificent cave in the bay featuring marvelous and mysterious thousand-year-old stalactites in a variety of unique forms.
8:30 – 9:30: Full breakfast is served at the restaurant.
9:30 – 9:45: Bill settlement and check-out at the reception at the first deck.
10:15 – 10:30: Disembark at the Halong International Cruise Port.
- Round trip bus ticket from Hanoi
- One night on cruise
- Entrance fees, sightseeing fee, kayaking, bamboo boat
- English/ Vietnamese speaking tour guide
- Luxury accommodation with shower & bathtub
- Welcome drink
- Meals onboard: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 01 brunch
- Insurance on-board
- Free WIFI, Satellite – HD LED Television in the cabin
- Fishing equipment
- Spa treatment services
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Other services and items not mentioned in the INCLUSION
CHILDREN POLICY :
- Children from 1 to 4 years of age are free, sharing a room with parent
- Children from 5 to 9 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a room with parent
- Children from 10 years of age as adult
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC;