Halong VIP Tour 1 day with Kayaking
Ha Long VIP Cruise – One Day Trip
08:45 – 9:20: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel. We take you to Halong Bay which is far from Hanoi city about 170 km.
10h30: Have a short break for 20 minutes to relax
12h30: Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, Welcome to Cruise
– We will take you on 5-6 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which is renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while having lunch on boat.
13h45: you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes of sea life, then go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon.
15h30: Visit Titop Island with a sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with an excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titop Peak for a panoramic view of the bay-like paradise.
16h30: Cruising back to Tuan Chau harbour. There is a lot of time for sunbathing on the upper deck with music, and enjoy the great fun of group touring fellows among world’s iconic natural scenery.
17h45: We get on the bus back to Hanoi by Highway, and have a short break for 20-30 minutes.
20h00 – 20h30: Drop off at your Hotel, Trip ends.
- Full transfers by A/C Tourist Car
- Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced.
- English Speaking Guide
- Water on the Bus
- Entrance fees: During tour
- Lunch: Vietnamese meal
- Kayaking/Bamboo Boat + 2 USD
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program