Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave full day
- Daily Tam Coc Tour from Ha Noi to Ninh Binh.
- A group tour allows 15 participants in maximum that controls the best services.
- Visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Capital of Viet Nam in 10th and 11th centuries
- Touring in nearly 2 Hours on the Bamboo Boat floating lightly among the wonderful landscape of Tam Coc
- Biking through Tam Coc Countryside area
- 500 steps to Mua cave, a magnificent view of Ninh Binh from the top of Mua cave
- Lunch time : Vietnamese specialties in Ninh Binh
- Up to 3 destinations to visit in Ninh Binh
- Young and excellent tour guide takes care of you
Tour In Details
Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Mua Cave – 1 Day Trip By Limousine
07h30 – 8h00 : Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for NinhBinh province
09h15 : Have a short break for 15 – 20 mins to relax
10h30 : Visit Hoa Lư ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le and Ly Dynasty
11h45 : Have buffet lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods goat meat, fried rice….
Vegetarian foods is always available in the buffet lunch
13h00 : Visit Tam Coc by 1.5 hour bamboo boat. During the boat trip, you will be surprised by the charming beauty here with paddy field, river, water, cloud,sky and stunning cave system. All make a masterpiece which Vietnamese people called “ Halong Bay on land”
14h30 : Continue the tour with 45 mins – cycling around the village to discover the life of local people.
15h15 : Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave ( Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here
16h30 : Get on the bus to return to Hanoi
18h30 : Get dropped off at Hotel in Hanoi
- Limousine Bus with experienced driver
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Wifi & Water in the bus
- Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Cycling activity
- Entrance fee
- Free usage of hat & umbrellar, rain-coat during the trip
- VAT 10%
- Drinks for lunch
- Tips for tourguide & driver
- Or anything is NOT mentioned above