Northern Package Vietnam 5 days 4 days
ITINERARY DETAILS SERVICES NOTES
Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Upon your arrival at Noi Bai Airport in Vietnam's capital of Hanoi, your tour guide will welcome you outside the customs area holding a sign with your name on it. Transfer to your hotel for check-in. The room is at your disposal from 14h00. We’ll then proceed with a sightseeing tour of Hanoi.
CITY TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Visit West Lake and Tran Quoc Pagoda where you can get a deep understanding of the local life, culture, and religion
- Explore the Old Quarter by rickshaw to view the most elegant French colonial architecture and the bustling streets in Hanoi
- Enjoy a traditional water puppet show which is unique to Vietnamese culture
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 2: HANOI – HALONG BAY – SUPPRISING CAVE – TITOP ISLAND (B,L/ D)
8h10-8h30: Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Have a short break on half way for 20 minutes to relax and happy room.
12h00: Arrive to Tuan Chau Harbor.
12h30: Welcome on board Enjoy welcome to drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check- in your cabin.
13h00: Enjoy your lunch with Vietnamese traditional dishes, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
14h30: Visiting Sung Sot Cave (Surprising cave).
15h30: Our cruise will take you to the Titop Island it is noted for having a viewpoint at its peak which affords splendid views all around Halong Bay and enjoy your swimming on the beach.
17h00: Come back Cruise then take a shower, Relax on sundeck, sunset watching in comfortable lounge chairs while drinking a cocktail or reading a book in the most magical moment.
18h00: welcome Sunset Party and Cooking Class How to make fresh spring roll then enjoy your own made
19h00: Dinner is ready serve in the restaurant in middle of romantic Bay
After dinner: Join activities : fishing, karaoke singing, drinking , or Relax on sundeck
Overnight on boat : Share cabin available base on twin or triple.
DAY 3: LUON CAVE KAYAKING /BAMBOO BOAT– HANOI (B/ L)
6h00: Wake up in the early morning enjoy great moument in fresh air
7h00: Have Breakfast
8h00: Boat cruising to Luon Cave Luon Cave is located on Bo Hon Island, about 14km to the south of Bai Chay Tourist Wharf and 1 km away from Surprise Cave. Luon Cave has the shape of an arc with 60 meters in length and 2.5 – 4 in height depending on the tide. Because of the limited height, the only way to visit Luon Cave is by a small boat or a kayak.
10h00: Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
1100: Enjoy the lunch while Cruising back to Tuan Chau Harbour.
12h00: Arrive harbor ,say goodbye honest crew on board. Get on the bus head back to Hanoi or go to Ninh Binh
16h00: Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Check in hotel in Hanoi
Day 4: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Mua Cave (B/L)
07h30 – 8h00 : Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for NinhBinh province
09h15 : Have a short break for 15 – 20 mins to relax
10h30 : Visit Hoa Lư ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le and Ly Dynasty
11h45 : Have buffet lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods goat meat, fried rice….
Vegetarian foods is always available in the buffet lunch
13h00 : Visit Tam Coc by 1.5 hour bamboo boat. During the boat trip, you will be surprised by the charming beauty here with paddy field, river, water, cloud,sky and stunning cave system. All make a masterpiece which Vietnamese people called “ Halong Bay on land”
14h30 : Continue the tour with 45 mins – cycling around the village to discover the life of local people.
15h15 : Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave ( Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here
16h30 : Get on the bus to return to Hanoi
18h30 : Get dropped off at Hotel in Hanoi
Day 05: Hanoi – Departure (B)
Breakfast at Hotel and check-out / Check out time: 12h00
Enjoy some free time for shopping. Transfer to the airport for the departure flight.
End of services.
TOUR INCLUDED :
- Car airport from Noi Bai – Hanoi – Noi Bai ( 2 ways)
- City tour ½ day included: Car, tourguide, Entrance fees
- Ninh Binh full day included: Bus, tourguide, Entrance fees, lunch
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi by Expressway Transfer Round Trip
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Private cabin base on twin /triple: 2-3 person/cabin
- Kayaking, Fishing equipment
- Meals on-board (3 main meals + 1 breakfast)
- Sunset Party and Cooking class
- A bottle of water/person on Bus - on Boat
TOUR EXCLUDED :
- Tip for tour guide, crews on boat or driver
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned
- Single supplement +35$/cabin/night
- Surcharge Holiday
CHILDREN POLICY :
- Children from 1 to 4 years of age are free, sharing a room with parent
- Children from 5 to 9 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a room with parent
- Children from 10 years of age as adult
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC;